Monday, September 15, 2014

I am not a robot

After contemplating this prompt for many many hours I have come to a conclusion.... I think we are robots. Very advanced forms of robots, ones that can feel, ones that can touch, and taste, and see and process things with our internal motherboard that we call a brain. Think about it further, we are so flawed, we make mistakes, we malfunction so bad we are in need of repairs. Doctors... I think of them more as engineers, that study for years and years and practice to be able to reconstruct our exo and endoskeleton, to almost perfection... Then again, maybe we aren't robots, maybe some people refuse to believe because in their mind they know that what created them was no other robot, it was a supernatural being that is god! And the belief system they use to keep that In their heads is called religion, which was founded and created by other "humans." All in all religion is quite the idea. But hell, I still think we are robots. Or maybe just I am. Just don't be surprised when I take over this odd weirdly inhabited world! Hehehe

3 comments:

  1. Interested concept, I like your humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Doctors.... I think of them more as engineers." #stolen (even though I hate hashtags)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an interesting way of looking at it and I like it:)

    ReplyDelete