Wednesday, November 12, 2014

R.I.P fallen knights

Im tired of phone calls
Followed by tears
This has got to stop
Its now been 6 in 5 years

They lived life well,
We’ll always miss them
But we must say good bye
To another beautiful gem

Its become an addiction
One with a rope
Where they must kick the bucket
Because they’ve lost hope

What can I do
To turn this around
I feel so helpless
I feel tied up and bound

I watch people weep
Because it happened again
But I must stay strong
These kids need a friend

I am here to help you
To wipe away your tears
And hold you when your in need
For the rest of your years

Please don’t be afraid
Talk to someone and you’ll see
That hope does come back
Soon you’ll feel free

Your beautiful you know
And don’t you forget it
Help save a life
Before you regret it

If that life is your own
Than that’s a job worth doing
cuz you feel like your life too
Could use some improving

 I’m right there with you
Don’t feel alone
I know how you feel
For I have my own

I want to be happier
No more angry and wistful
Lets unite together

And together be blissful

3 comments:

  1. "I want to be happier
    No more angry and wistful."

    I'm with you.

    Unite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Everyone needs to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Help save a life
    Before you regret it

    I know it all to well. Your poetry is flawless.

    ReplyDelete