Thursday, January 8, 2015

i remember....

i remember when, where and how we met, i thought i was just gonna be getting pizza, but go more than i could have ever dreamed of.

i remember jupiter.... ;)

i remember when i would tell her how beautiful she looked and she wouldn't believe me, so i would spend up to hours to try to convince her.

i remember how my heart sank along with my jaw when i saw her walk up the stairs in her prom dress.

i remember the first time i held her hand in the very back seat of that pearl white chevy traverse.

i remember the first time i kissed her after the bum fire ;) (inside joke), on her front porch, with trembling hands and jello legs, terrified about how i felt like the world was gonna end if i screwed it up.

i remember after it, feeling like i could have flown in the air all the way home.

I remember the way she would scratch my back when we watched movies.

i remember cuddling and fake be offended by something she said and turn my back to her and how she would beg me in the cutest most innocent little voice i've ever heard to turn back around.

i remember walking out her front door at 11:50pm, knowing that my curfew was 12:00 and it took 15 minutes to get home but i wanted to squeeze every second of every night that i got to be with her.

i remember reading the four page letter she wrote me when we ended over and over and over and over and over again until i had it just about memorized.

i remember more about those 6 months than anyone could ever comprehend.

No comments:

Post a Comment